Nov 10, 2021


Upon their return to Hidden Springs, Dale and Kelly spent most of their time at home, eating, drinking (only to sample Dale’s blends, of course), and enjoying each other’s company. Neither of them saw the need to get dressed, except in their underwear, lol. 


Kelly: Are you sure you don’t want to call your family to tell them we’re back?

Dale: Very sure. I already called mom and dad to tell them about my grades, but I told them as well we wanted to spend time alone, they didn’t have a problem with that.


Dale: As for Terry and Ty, I’d rather see them another time. I don’t want to waste my time here fighting, and I don’t want Cynthia asking me to talk to Terry about things that only concern the two of them either.
 

Kelly: Good call. Her marriage problems are none of your business. Besides, I think she’s just looking for an excuse to see you. Don’t think I’ve forgotten about you two.

Dale: Me and Cyn were stupid. It will never happen again, I assure you.

Kelly: Okay, that’s one down. Now we're left with that Riley girl and her little friend Sarah.

Dale: (To himself) Riley doesn’t mean anything to me and I'm going to prove it to you soon.

No comments: