Nov 10, 2021


The night of their return to college, before the moving van arrived, Dale asked Kelly to go steady.


Kelly: Dale, what are you saying?

Dale: We’ve been dating for quite a while now. I think it’s time to take our relationship to another level. I know it’s too soon to think about an engagement, but we can just make our relationship official.



Dale: In short do you want to be my girlfriend?

Kelly: Aww, Dale, of course I do.


With a tender kiss they inaugurate their brand new relationship.


Kelly is so happy that she jumps into his arms.


Dale reaffirms his affection for her with another long, passionate kiss.


Kelly: Will you tell your family?

Dale: Sure, but that will be later now we have to celebrate.


Dale whispers something in Kelly’s ear, she blushes.


Kelly: But D, the moving van is about to come for us.

Dale: I’m afraid it’s going to have to wait.

No comments: