Nov 8, 2021


One last photo before leaving.


It will be the last photo of the term, but Dale and Kelly’s first romantic selfie. Their relationship has grown closer since they came to college.


Kelly: Can I see it?

Dale: Sure, here it is.


Dale: Ugh, I’m not photogenic at all, good thing I’m not the one who’s going to be modeling.

Kelly: What do you say? You came out just the way you are: gorgeous! And you’d make a great model, by the way.


Kelly: Why don’t you upload it to your social media or your blog?

Dale: To my blog?

Kelly: Yeah, why not?


Dale: Well, you recently said you wanted to take it slow.

Kelly: And I do, but I think it’s about time everyone out there knows we’re boyfriend and girlfriend.

Dale: You mean like make it official?

Kelly: Yes.

Dale: Are you serious?

Kelly: I’m very serious.

No comments: