Nov 21, 2021

Time Traveler: E131 - The Date

After an idyllic night in Ann's arms and at home with his family, the next day came, and Robin's dilemma was still there, he had to tell Ann about Juliette and Rowan, but he had not done it and he would not do it today either...

That afternoon he had arranged to meet Juliette at Serenity Sands Beach to discuss Rowan's custody. At that meeting, he would take the opportunity to tell her about what had happened in Oasis Landing, and about Collin, his engineered child. 

He arrived on time for the appointment, Juliette was already there and upon seeing him, she immediately hurried to him.
"Robin!"


"Oh, Robin, darling. I was so worried about you. Are you alright?" she exclaimed, hugging him.


"Dustin told me what happened with the Portal. The explosion, the fire..."
"He told you? But I specifically asked him not to tell you anything".


"Please don't hold it against him, I was the one who pressured him, I practically forced him into telling me. He didn't give details on the accident, but he said you got hurt and that you..."


"Hey, Jul. Easy, look at me, I'm fine". Robin replied.
"Sorry, maybe I'm overreacting, but I was so scared," she said, still shaken.
"Well, thanks for your concern, dear, but really, I'm fine."


"Dust also said that you had a serious problem in Oasis Landing and that you couldn't go back there anymore, will you tell me what happened?" 
"Don't worry, I'll tell you everything in due time, part by part, okay?".
"You better."

No comments: