May 21, 2021

Time Traveler: Episode 62 - The Great Step


A FEW WEEKS LATER...

"What do you want it to be, a boy or a girl?" Ann asked.
"I have no particular preference, any of the two will be fine".
"Really? I thought you wanted a boy to continue your last name", Ann joked.
"Well, a girl would also carry my last name, wouldn't she?", Robin joked as well.


"True. Oh, by the way, we haven't picked a name yet".
"We'll think of one later, we have plenty of time. One thing for sure he/she will need me to be their legal father".


"Are you by chance suggesting that..."
"Yes, let's get married, Ann".
"What? Rob, I don't know what to say".
"Well, what about 'yes'?".


Robin cleared his throat and got on his knees.
"Ann Elizabeth Conners, will you marry me?", he asked as he put a ring in Ann's finger.


"Sorry, I'm not sure if this is how it's done", he apologized.
"You did perfectly", she smiled.


"And yes, of course I will marry you! Oh, Robin, you make me so happy. I know I've said that like a thousand times, but it's true, and I love you so much".
"I love you too, Ann".


No comments: