May 22, 2021

Time Traveler: Episode 63 - Private Wedding


"Robin, are you completely sure of this?"
"Of course I am, and you?"
"I certainly am, but - what about your family and friends, why didn't you invite them?"


"I don't have a family, I lost my parents when I was a kid".
"Oh, I'm sorry to hear that".
"It's okay, I was a baby then, I don't remember anything. As for my friends, I only have one here and I don't think he'd like to attend. What about your family and friends?
"My parents are divorced. They can't see each other without starting a fight, so I thought it was best to do this without them. My friends, they live far from here, plus they don't believe in social conventions".
"They're 'rebels', I get it".


"Okay, so it's just you and me. More than enough, don't you think?" Robin said.
"That's right, but before we go on there's something I want to tell you".
"I'm listening".
"You know I dream of becoming a renowned music composer and..."
"I know, dear, and you'll be able to pursue your career. We'll both take turns to take care of the baby. I'll cook, we'll hire a maid to help with the cleaning or even a nanny if necessary".
"Oh, Robin, really?"
"It's a promise. Like I said, we're in this together".


"Well, with that already cleared up, I think we can proceed", Ann said cheerfully.
"I agree. Except that I don't know how to do this", Robin answered blushing.
"Don't worry, I'll guide you, just repeat what I say..."


"Robin, I give you this ring as a symbol of my love and faithfulness, with it I commit my heart to you, today and forevermore".


"Ann, I give you this ring as a symbol of my love and faithfulness..."


"... with it I commit my heart to you, today and forevermore".


"I now pronounce us husband and wife", Ann concluded.
"Great, may I kiss the bride already?"
"Yes, please".


"Congratulations, Mrs. Crane".
"That sounded beautiful".
"You are beautiful".


💗

No comments: