Jul 4, 2020

Sing-A-Gram for Sean Vidal!


Delivering sing-a-grams isn't Daniel's favorite activity, but it ocurred to him that delivering one to Sean Vidal would be a good opportunity to get his forgivness and restore their friendship.


So he put all his enthusiasm in doing it right, and Sean was delighted at the beginning, but then... 


Oops! Something went terribly wrong and, just like some other times, Daniel slipped and fell on the floor.


For a second, Sean seemed worried.
"Sheesh, Danny, are you alright?"
"I think so - Come on, what are you waiting for, silly? Help me stand up".


Sean didn't like Daniel's arrogant tone at all.
"If you think I'm going to forget what happened just because you fell while you sang, you're dead wrong".


That was it, Sean refused to talk to Daniel and got in the house, leaving him out there. So much for trying to rescue Sean's friendship.
"Anyway, the opportunity will come to talk to him, or so I hope. I miss you so much, Sean".

No comments: