Jun 20, 2022

Kelly: Okay, guys, what's going on, why were you arguing early this morning? Make it quick because I'm in a hurry, my class starts in an hour. 

Riley: I'm sorry, but it's a personal matter. 

Kelly: Yeah, I know, and I don't give a f*ck, I'm only here because Dale asked me to be, since he thought your argument was about some sort of girl thing. 

Sarah: Sure it's a girl thing, but we still can't tell you. We don't know you well enough. 

Riley: If we had to tell anyone it would be Dale, at least he is our friend. 


Kelly: Really? Perfect, it's not like I want to be here freezing my ass off over your bullshit. And if you don't want to tell us anything, that's fine too, just go fight somewhere else and some other time, preferably when we're not sleeping. Okay?

Sarah was speechless, Riley began to hesitate.


Riley: Don't worry, Sarah and I aren't going to fight anymore cause it's all worked out between us, isn't it Sarah?

Sarah: Fortunately, yes.

Kelly: (Shrugs)


Riley: If you really want to know what it was, I'll tell you, after all you're going to find out sooner or later...

Sarah: Riley, no! Don't tell her anything, at least not yet. Wait until you and I are done talking.

Kelly: As if I care! 

Riley: Okay, then we'll tell Dale, he can tell you later. Now if you'll excuse us, we're in a hurry to get to class too. 

Kelly: Well, be my guest.



No comments: