Nov 3, 2021

Sorry for not being here for a few days, I had a very busy weekend, not counting the Día de Muertos holidays. Also, it’ll take me a while to adjust to the change to winter time, which makes me sleepy earlier. I have only turned the game on to take pictures, but what’s the fun in starting your game if you’re not going to play it? Lol. Anyway, today I’m finally able to post a bit about Dale and Kelly. Hopefully from here on out I’ll be able to post more often and move forward with my Hidden Springs rotational gameplay. Thanks everyone for your likes, comments and reblogs. ❤

****



Kelly is eating breakfast after her workout today, she’s ready to attend her first class of the day.


Dale’s class is later in the afternoon. He’s also been training and already had breakfast so he has fun dancing for a while. He’ll use the rest morning to prepare for his class.


Kelly leaves for campus in the rain. Thank God she brought her car with her.


Dale, checking the internet before starting his schoolwork.

*****


By the way, the house Dale and Kelly currently live in at the University is Green Beauty, by evanell. You can find it here. Several of my sims from different generations have stayed in this house. It’s been in my game for ages, it’s one of my favorite lots and my sims seem to be very happy in it, so many thanks to its creator!

No comments: