Nov 15, 2021


They both prepare to attend the Meet & Greet, they are almost ready when Dale’s phone rings. Kelly has a bad feeling.

Kelly: (To herself) God, please don’t let it be Cynthia…


Surprise, the call was not from Cynthia, but worse, from Riley Woods.

Kelly: (to herself) Now what does this dead fly want with my Dale? Why the hell is she calling him as soon as we get here?“


Dale: (On the phone) Yes, Riley, I get it, but you see, Kelly and I are about to leave on our way to the Meet & Greet and– All right, I’ll wait here for you.


Kelly: So, what was it that harpy wanted?”

Dale: She’s not a harpy. She just wants to talk to me, said it was urgent. so she asked me to wait for her. She’s on her way over here.


Kelly: If she thinks she can talk to you alone, she’s dead wrong. I’ll be there, keeping an eye on her, until she takes off.

Dale: (To himself) Terry was right, women are just trouble. But I don’t want to make Kelly mad so I’ll see what Riley wants, meet her outside and say goodbye right away.


No comments: