Oct 15, 2021

Time Traveler and Tony Langerak's World Adventures

Regarding Time Traveler, my Into the Future story, I am preparing the next episodes that will take place in Aurora Skies. Some of them are already written, but I still have to take some pictures. It won't take too long, I hope. ;)



**** 

Also, I'm happy to report that we'll be returning to Island Paradise shortly to find out what happened to Tony Langerak and his brand-new wife Jeannine. And of course, what became of Cassandra, her ex-fiancé Dean Lothario and his wife Emily.

}
I'm not sure I'll be able to resume this story for the rest of the year, as I have a lot of material pending between my Time Traveler story and my Rotational Play, which encompasses several other worlds and many other characters. But I hope, at least, to be able to give you some previews. I thank you in advance for your understanding for the lack of updates and I wish you all a very happy Simstober. :)

No comments: