Aug 6, 2021

14. The First Fight


Just a regular night at the Cho brothers' house. Terence was about to start dinner when...
Terence: "What's all that yelling coming from the hall? Sounds serious, I rather go look".


It seems like Dale and Kelly are having a fight.
Kelly: I heard it from a friend, she saw you flirting with one of the Bistro waitresses.
Dale: That isn't true, I swear. Your friend must have lied to y--."
Kelly: Shut up! My friend isn't a liar, and I know YOU very well, Dale Cho!


Like I said, Kelly does have a temper...
Kelly: Take that, cheater!


Terence: Ouch, that must have hurt.
Dale: Terry, go mind your own business, okay?


Terence: Whatever, just don't kill each other, please.


Dale: Kel, believe me, babe. I wasn't flirting, she was the one flirting with me!
Kelly: Lies, I know you kissed her.
Dale: It was just one tiny little kiss...
Kelly: Ugh, you're so cynical-- Is this what you've learned from your brother?


Dale: Kelly, forgive me, okay? I promise it won't happen again.
Kelly: Really? You promise?
Dale: I do.
Kelly: Do you promise as well that you'll find an apartment for just the two of us?
Dale: I promise that too, babe.


Kelly: Aw, Dale, how is it I always end up forgiving you?
Dale: Because you love me?
Terence: (*From upstairs*) You two, get a room already!


Dale: Excelent idea, thanks T.

No comments: