May 8, 2021

Time Traveler: Episode 50 - What Happened With Juliette? - Part 1


Back in Aurora Skies, Robin tried once more to get in touch with Juliette, but, as always, her cell phone was disconnected and Dustin wouldn't tell him anything. What was going on?


A FEW MONTHS EARLIER...

"Are you sure you don't want to move in with me? You'll be safer there", Dustin proposed.
"Thanks, Dust, but I'm fine here, I'm not a child, I can handle this alone. Besides, you shouldn't come so often, Robin could follow you and find me".
"Robin just got back to the University, but even so, he has the right to know what's going on, you should tell him before it's too late, Jul".
"What do you mean by too late?"
"I mean, he could find someone else to start his 'legacy'".


"Well, that's his business, I'm not gonna tell him anything, and don't you dare to tell him anything either, or I won't talk to you again".
"Come on, Jul, you know this is wrong".
"Well it is my choice".
"Okay, but the baby will be here anytime now, you'll need to go to the hospital and all that. Let me at me least stay with you in the last days to take care of you".
"Dustin, I said I will be fine, so knock it off, okay?"
"..."


"Sorry Dust, I didn't mean to be rude, just - understand that if you stay here or continue visiting me, our parents will start to come too, then they'll know, and then the whole town will find out, and Robin will discover me. I can't let that happen, at least not yet".
"Then when will you tell him?"
"I don't know, I have to think about it".


"Alright, I'll leave you be, but anything you need please, don't hesitate to call me, okay?"
"Yeah, yeah, I will. Now go back home, I'm tired".
"Are you sure you're gonna be fine?"
"Of course I'm gonna be fine".
"But..."
"Bye, Dustin".
"Okay"..


JUST MINUTES LATER...

"Oh, my God..."


"DUSTIN??"

But Dustin had just started his car and left.

No comments: