Apr 25, 2021

Time Traveler: Episode 34 - Unexpected News - Part 2

"So most definitely it's Robin's baby".
"Yes".
"And what are you gonna do?"
"I'm still considering it, that's why I'll have to ask you not to tell anyone about this".
"Not even to Robin? But it's his baby too, he should partake in the decision, don't you think? Plus, he wants children more than anything in this world, he would be ecstatic about it".
"I know, but I'm not sure yet if I will keep it".
"Wait, you're not thinking of... "
"I told you I haven't decided yet. So please, not a word to Mom and Dad, or to Judith. As we already know, she's not very good at keeping secrets.


"Okay, but what if Mom and Dad notice it?"
"They won't, 'cause I'll be moving out soon".
"Moving? Where to?"
"I don't know yet. I have some savings, maybe I can rent a small house nearby".
"But - what about the University, your Science career?
"Chances are I won't finish it, I won't be able to return to college in a while".


"Sorry to hear that, I'll miss you next semester".
"You could wait for me, we'll go back together next year, with Judy".
"Judy won't go back to college, she's still angry about what happened. You know, she's Robin's best friend, she'd take his side of course".
"I don't blame her. And it's better this way, you know, if you don't have her around you won't be tempted to tell her.
"Don't worry, I won't. And you can count on me, for anything".


"Thanks, Dust", Juliette said, hugging her brother. "God, I'm so scared! I want to have this baby with all my heart, but it's just... I had so many plans which were the reason why I broke up with Robin, and now... I guess he must hate me for how rude I was with him".
"Robin couldn't hate you. He loves you, Jul. If you tell him what's going on he will support you, I'm sure".
"No. I can't tell him, not now. I must think well what I'm gonna do. So if he calls you or asks you anything, please, don't tell him yet, okay?"
"Okay".
"You promise?"
"I promise".
"Thank you, Dust".
"No problem, sis. Everything's gonna be fine, you'll see."

No comments: