Apr 25, 2021

Time Traveler: Episode 34 - Unexpected News - Part 1

Aurora Skies, months earlier...

Juliette isn't feeling well. 


She has felt nauseous every morning since she returned from the University.


While she and Dustin enjoyed their dessert after Snow Day celebration...
"Jul, are you okay?"
"No."


She sat next to her brother, which made her feel slightly better.
"Is something the matter, sis? You've been acting strange since we returned from Uni".
"I know, and I'm sorry".
"Wanna talk about it?"
"Yes, in fact, I was waiting for us to be alone to tell you".
"Well, I'm all ears".
"Fine. See, it turns out that... I might be... pregnant".


"Whaaat? But you said that you didn't want to... "
"I know what I said, so no lectures please, Dust".
"Alright, then tell me, what happened? If I remember correctly you didn't want a family, or even get married. That was the reason why you and Robin broke up in the first place".
"I know and I tried to be careful all the time, but it seems like I failed".
"So Robin is the father".
"Obviously, who else?"
"I don't know, Gilon?"
"Please, Dust, I haven't seen Gilon in ages".

No comments: