Aug 8, 2020

Jessica's First Adventure in Al Simhara: The Tomb of Discovery


Jessica and Royce made their first trip to Egypt, the honeymoon they didn't have. It was raining at their arrival.

Early in the morning, while Royce is still sleeping, Jessica looks for an adventure to beging her career as an explorer.

"MorcuCorp is working on a business opportunity  with the Egypt government to find the three ancient Relics in Al Simhara. The job will be dangerous, but very profitable. Those interested report for more information".

Jessica reported to the right person and... 


"It is most excellent to see a fresh set of hands in Al Simhara! I suggest you visit the market to purchase a tent, some dried food, and Shower in a Can so you don't end up starved or smelly amongst the dunes. Here is some dried food - awful tasting stuff, but it will keep you alive. I need you to take care of a small errand for me. I accidentally left some papers in a nearby tomb. Go to the Tomb of Discovery, find my papers, and bring them back to me. You will be compensated. Then, I will give you more exciting tasks!"



After going to the marked and buying all the things that were suggested to her, Jessica entered  the Tomb of Discovery, fearless and ready for anything. Her father would be proud.


The first thing she found is a floor switch and, without hesitation, she stands on it.


After activating the switch, moving a few statues and opening some doors, Jessica arrives to a secret chamber with a chest in it.


Jessica found the MorcuCorp papers!



Now she has to deliver them, but - what will Royce be doing at this moment? Is he getting bored back there at the base camp?


Royce, getting bored? Not a chance!


He's learning the art of snake charming. Dangerous, yes, but very entertaining.


Jessica went to deliver the papers. "The tomb didn't kill you? Most excellent! It will take me some time to analyze these papers. Until then, MorcuCorp has other tasks for you. Report to my lackey. I don't fully trust this person, but one cannot choose their employees. Do whatever is asked of you."


Jessica went to see her next contact.

 "Yeah, my boss gives me all the hard jobs for this operation, typical MorcuCorp work ethic. Gobble away the easy profits and cower from trouble. Anyway the boss didn't properly budget our operations for this quarter. Obviously the locals expect to be paid. I need you to find 4 pieces of Turquoise, which I can use instead of cash payment. You may find some near the pyramids across the river, I'd start there first."

(To be Continued)

Note: The adventures dialogs weren't written by me, they belong to EA's The Sims 3 World Adventures, in no way I take credit for them.

No comments: