Aug 9, 2020

In Search of Turquoise


On her way to search for turquoise, Jessica found this little friend.


"Hi, friend, it's nice to meet you".


The two of them spent a nice time together, but it was time to continue her adventure, so Jessica said goodbye to him.


"Goodbye, little one, I hope to see you around".


The evening caught her by the river. Fortunately there's a camp there where she can stay.


A bed wasn't available, so Jessica spends the night in her tent.


The next morning she finds the turquoise right at the designated site.


Her mission is complete, but she stops for a while to enjoy the landscape.


And then she gets on her way back to deliver the turquoise.


"That turquoise will keep operations moving along nicely. Sending you to assist me is the best thing MorcuCorp has done in weeks! I hope you stick around. I have some personal concerns about the reputation of MorcuCorp and I believe the local citizenry is growing hostile. I'd like you to get close to some of the other villagers and see what they think about this corporation."

(To be Continued)

Note: The adventures dialogs weren't written by me, they belong to EA's The Sims 3 World Adventures game, in no way I take credit for them.

No comments: