Feb 10, 2023


Well, Allan and Zoe made up, he's back home and it's Anika's birthday. It's a great time to celebrate.


Don't ask me why Allan and Anika are dressed differently in some pictures, I think it was because I messed with the S4 birthday system (namely the cake, lol), remember I'm almost a newbie to this game. 


So, mistakes were made, and I had to repeat Anika's birthday. Anyway, this isn't a proper story, but more of an experimental gameplay, so I guess it's fine. And… it's time for Anika to blow out the candles on the cake with the help of Zoe. 

Lukas was there too, though he didn't seem interested in the celebration. I think he wanted to sleep, but mom and dad were busy, and his nanny was nowhere to be seen.


Anika, (again in different clothes, for whatever reason), has already blown out the candles and is heading somewhere to grow up and become a child. From the look on her face, she seems relieved to stop being a baby, too much drama happening in this house daily, at least now she'll be able to fend for herself - or so she hopes.


No comments: