May 31, 2022

A few days ago, Riley and Sarah got into a fight, which is rare because they have always been best of friends. The fight started early in the morning and the yelling woke Dale up.

Sarah: You’re so full of yourself, I never thought you would react like that, you’re supposed to be my best friend!

Riley: I didn’t do anything to you, I just told you I needed time to process what you told me and you started to yell at me.

Sarah: That’s so not true!

Riley: Yes it is!

Dale: Girls, girls– What’s going on here, why the screaming? It’s 4 am, you know, some of us are trying to sleep.


Sarah: Riley started it.

Riley: I didn’t start it, you did. Jesus, why don’t you tell the truth for once in your life?

Sarah: That’s what I just did, and what happened? Huh?

Dale: What happened? Will somebody explain to me? Riley?

Riley: I’m not telling you anything. It’s a private matter.

Sarah: She’s right, this is none of your business.

Dale: Everything that happens in my bedroom is my business, so come on, Rye, spill the beans already.

Riley: No, I don’t feel like talking to you.

Dale: Really? Wow, how times change, huh?

Sarah: Tell me about it.

  Dale: The two of you listen to me, I don’t like riddles, so I’m sorry but you’re gonna tell me what you’re up to. Not now, of course, cause I don’t want to wake Kelly up. So go back to sleep, we’ll talk before going to class. Now, if you want to continue arguing, please do it outside.

No comments: