Oct 25, 2021


Back from his classes while Kelly is training, Dale receives a phone call. From the heat of their conversation, it's not hard to guess who's on the other end of the line. 


After hanging up, Dale looks concerned....



Kelly: Who called?
Dale: Terry, he wants me to drop out of college and go work in one of his bars. He says he'll give me a good salary and part of the profits.
Kelly: What? Oh, no. No, no, no. You waited a long time to get here, you worked hard studying for the admission test, and now he wants to ruin it? Well, I'll tell you right now, over my dead body.
Dale: You shouldn't say things like that, Kel. Especially not in front of Terry.
Kelly: Your brother's an idiot, he calls himself the "Emperor of Evil", but he wouldn't hurt a fly. I'm not afraid of him.
Dale: "..."

No comments: