Oct 8, 2021


Now Terry has been left behind. He had to stop for a minute to answer a phone call from his mother. 
("Yes, mom, tell grandma that we are going to the hospital... Yes, mom, everything's just fine".) 
 And now, where the hell is Cynthia?
Terence: Cynthia? Wait for me, will you? Jeeze...
Cynthia: (From the door) Sure, I'll wait for you in the car. Oh, but I'm warning you, I will drive.
Terence: No, you won't! 
 

Too late. When Terence gets to the car, Cynthia is already behind the wheel.
Terence: You shouldn't drive now, it isn't safe.
Cynthia: I was the driver in many bank robberies, of course I can drive to the Hidden Springs Hospital.
Terence: (*Sigh*) I bet you can.
Cynthia: (After a pause) Terry Jr. huh? What if it's a girl?
Terence: We could call her that too. Terry is a very epic name, isn't it?

No comments: