Sep 19, 2021

Terry and Cynthia's Thoughts


At last they are on the ground again, Cynthia is a little tipsy from drinking so much champagne.


Terry looks annoyed, he's probably still thinking about those pesky Vanderburgs.
Terence: (to himself) So Renauld and Sebastian don't want me as their business partner, huh? Well, we'll see about that.


While Terence walks to the other side of the Museum, Cynthia contemplates her wedding ring in awe.
Cynthia: (thinking) I can't believe we're Mr. and Mrs. Cho already. I waited so long for this day...


Terence: What were you thinking about, dear?
Cynthia: About you, about how much I love you. And you?
Terence: About you and how much I love you too.
Cynthia: You're serious?
Terence: I'm very serious. I'd die for you, you know?
Cynthia: That's sweet, but I'd rather you didn't die.
Terence: Don't worry, sugar, I don't plan on dying soon. We still have a lot of fraud to commit and many banks to rob together.
Cynthia: Oh, Terry you are sooo romantic!
Terence: At your service, darling.


💗

No comments: