Sep 23, 2021


They spent the whole afternoon in the tent, you know. Hehe.


Then, in the evening, they roasted food at the campfire.


And after that they took a selfie to send to their families. Not that Terence cares for the Vanderburgs whatsoever. But Cynthia tought it would be a good idea to reestablish the relationship between Terence and her father and grandparents. 


Cynthia: You know, I don't think my father is being fair with you. As soon as we return to Hidden Springs, I'll ask him to name you his administrator. I'll ask him as well to let us live in the mansion.
Terence: Wow, I appreciate that, dear, but-- I thought you didn't want to live with the Vanderburgs.
Cynthia: I thought better of it, and if that is what you want, I can handle it.
Terence (internally) Yes-- yes! Take that Sebastian Vanderburg. Ah, I can see myself living in that enormous mansion now, like a true boss!

No comments: