Sep 8, 2021

Surprise!


The time has come, Cynthia is dying with curiosity.
Cynthia: So, Terry? What's the surprise you were going to give me?"


Terry (to himself): Yeah, this could blow up in my face, but anyway, here goes nothing.


Terence: Cynthia Vanderburg, since I saw you for the first time, I knew you were my other half, that we both had the same goals in life, that we would make a great team and that, together, we would be able to take over Hidden Springs and the entire world, so--


Terence: Tell me, Cyn, will you marry me?
Cynthia: OMG.


Cynthia: Terry, that's the biggest, most expensive ring I've seen in my life. Where did you get it?
Terence: Ehm, that doesn't matter, just what do you answer?
Cynthia: My answer of course is yes!


Terence: That's what I thought. Thank you, dear.


Cynthia: No, thank you, love. It is beautiful!


Terence: Nothing less is what you deserve, gorgeous.


Cynthia: Oh, Terry, I love you so much!
Terence: Yeah, well--


Terence: I--love you too, Cyn.
And is true. Of course Terence would never recognize in front of others that he's a fool in love with Cynthia, that would ruin his tough guy image! But she knows and that's the only thing that matters. ;)

No comments: