Sep 13, 2021

Planning the Wedding


Han's Tavern & Cafe isn't what Terry thought it would be. He'll have to do a total makeover to it, try to change the decoration for something less... flowery.


He and Cynthia met right there to start planning their wedding. She has made it clear that she doesn't want to invite her family to the wedding.
Cynthia: Don't take this the bad way, honey. I'd love to invite your parents to our wedding, but I couldn't stand all the Vanderburgs there, trying to direct the maneuver. Also, I don't want to witness any fights between you, Kelly or Candice.


Terence: Okay-- tell me what you wanna do. You know your wish is my command, babe.
Cynthia: I don't know, I'd like a private wedding, in some distant, beautiful place.
Terence: Well, I think we're on the same page with this one.


Terence: Any ideas what that place could be?
Cynthia: It could be anywhere, as long as it's far away from Hidden Springs.


Terence: What about Champs Les Sims? Is that far enough for you, my dear?

No comments: