Sep 15, 2021

Talking Business


Jean Luc Pivert: Ah, Monsieur! You have returned my precious baseball. I thank you from the depths of my heart. It is lucky you see, I would never dare to go into a place like those ruins without it at my side. That is why I had to pay you to do it for me.”
Terence: Yeah, well, it was pretty difficult, maybe you should give me a little extra simoleons for the risks I took".


Terence: By the way, are you interested in buying some ancient relics I found? I can give you a special price.
Jean Luc Pivert: Oh, no. I'm just a common merchant, you need to go to a relic store to sell those. After paying the proper taxes, of course".


Terence: (to himself): Taxes? Don't even dream about it. Like I said , how much will they give me in the black market?
 

No comments: