Sep 16, 2021

Rings Exchange and Vows


The ceremony has started. Terry has paid the owners to have no one else in the party room. Just like Cynthia wanted, it will be a very private wedding.
Terence: Cynthia, you have always been my friend, my love, my partner in crime (*literally*). So today I, Terence, take you as my beloved wife...


...And I promise to love you, respect you and protect you, in sickness and in health, through downfall and success, til death do us part.


Cynthia: Terence, you have always been my friend, my love, my partner in crime. So today I, Cynthia, take you as my beloved husband. And I promise to love you, respect you and protect you, in sickness and in health, through downfall and success, till death do us part.


Terence and Cynthia have been united in matrimony.


The best of all is that the bride and groom didn't need permission to kiss each other. 💜

 

No comments: