Sep 17, 2021

Future Plans


Cynthia: Yeah, about this "Cho-Vanderburg partnership"... I'm sorry but I don't think my father will accept you as his business partner, not even as his administrator.


Terence: Oh, he will, believe me, dear. I'm very good at persuading people. 


Cynthia: I don't know, Terry.  My family has been very clear with regards to their fortune. Only they will administer it, no one else, not even me. Besides, you know what my father thinks of you.
Terry: Oh, well, that's because he doesn't know me well, but he will get to know me when we move to the mansion.


Cynthia: To the mansion? Why would we have to move there? We already have a house. And the last thing that I desire is going back to live with the Vanderburgs.
Terence (to himself): Oh, my innocent Cyn, you don't know how many plans I have for that mansion and for the 'lovely' Vanderburg family's money...

No comments: