Aug 18, 2021

Incoming Call


Almost everybody has left, there are only great grandmother Alisha, who is animatedly talking with Tyron; and Kelly, who took advantage of the party to drop her diet and eat some cookies.


Candice sat beside her to keep her company, but at that moment her phone started to ring.
Candice: Oh, no-.


Kelly: Aren't you going to pick that up?
Candice: Yes, of course.


Kelly: Well, I think I'm leaving now.
Candice (on the phone): Jasper? That's enough. Stop calling me on my wedding day!


Candice hung up the phone. Kelly sighed.
Kelly: Jasper again. He won't give up, huh?
Candice: Yeah, a little too late.
Tryon was looking their way, Candice hopes he didn't hear them.


Kelly: Say goodbye to Tyron for me. And congratulations again to both. Bye!
Well, the wedding party is officially over.

No comments: