Aug 17, 2021

La Boda de Tyron y Candice

 THE CEREMONY


Ring exchange.


Tyron: I, Tyron, I take you, Candice, to be my wedded wife. With the deepest joy, I receive you into my life and I promise to love you and be faithful to you from this day forward".


Candice: I, Candice, take you, Tyron, to be my wedded husband. With the deepest joy, I receive you into my life and I promise to love you and be faithful to you from this day forward".


Vows have been pronounced, rings exchanged, now let's hope they both keep their promises...

THE GUESTS    


Grandpa Davy Cho cries his eyes out. It's such a blissfulness  to all the Cho family to see Tyron get married. A new generation of Chos will arrive soon!


Tyron's mom, Tera, got emotional too.
Among the guests were as well Kurt Langerak, the Cho brothers' cousin and Dale's girlfriend Kelly. On the back row was Jasper Goth, Candice's boss. (His wife Madeleine was sitting at the other side). Cynthia, Terence's girlfriend, was also there. Terence couldn't attend the wedding due to some 'business' issue. Cynthia didn't look very interested in the ceremony either.


Dale and Cynthia left right after the ceremony. Allegedly because Terence needed them for an important matter. Yeah, right. Everybody knows Cynthia and Dale were having an affair at that time. (Boy, if Terence and Kelly find out...)


Anyway, Tyron and Candice are husband and wife now. Tyron's father, William, arrived a bit late, until he was finally able to leave the Station. (Let's not forget he's the Fire Department Chief). Tyron's aunt Minzi was there too. 
Jasper didn't look happy at all with this wedding. (Why's that, I wonder?)

No comments: