Aug 18, 2021

After the Party

Tyron and Candice were alone at last, enjoying their love during their whole wedding night and a part of the next morning...

Until his mother appeared all of a sudden, saying she needed to talk to him (in private).
Tyron: Mom, I'm just married. Can't this wait at least a week?
Tera: No, what I have to tell you is urgent.
Tyron: Okay.


Tera told him what Dale and Cynthia were doing during the party.
Tyron: Really? Dale and Cyn? OMG.
Tera: You have to talk to him.
Tyron: Like that'll help.


Casually, Dale decided to visit him the day after the wedding too. (What he really wanted was another slice of that delicious cake).
Tyron: (to himself) Why is everybody coming to my house today? Don't they know that I'm on my honeymoon?


Tyron: Tell me, what were you thinking to mess up with Cynthia?
Dale: I really don't know. She started, man, you know her.
Tyron: I don't know her as well as you do, that's for sure. What I do know if that she is trouble. And if Terry finds out, he will kill you, literally
Dale: Nah, Terry knows already. Literally. He doesn't mind her having a little fun.


Tyron: Wow... Well, at least now we know he won't kill you. My mom will be so relieved. Although we can't say the same about Kelly, can we?
Dale: True. I hope mom doesn't tell her.
Tyron: Never. You know mom's lips are sealed. She has some practice after protecting you and Terry so many times.
Dale: Yeah, I now.


While Candice and her mother-in-law enjoy another slice of cake at the dining room, she tries to listen to what Tyron and Dale are saying, but she can't hear anything, partly because Tera won't stop talking. Sure she doesn't want Candice to know.


Candice: What was your mother telling you?
Tyron: Nothing, just the typical complains about Dale.
Candice: Whose girl did he mess up with this time?
Tyron: Nobody you know. And please, not one word to Kelly, okay?


Candice: (to herself) Of course, I just got in the Cho family, and I already have to keep secrets for them. What none of them knows is I have my secrets too...
Candice thinks she can have secrets of her own. Ha, wake up girl, these are The Cho Brothers! 😎

No comments: