May 1, 2021

Time Traveler: Episode 43 - Surprise Call

When Robin returned to the dorm after class, he got a phone call from Dustin.
"Dust? Man, it's about time! Where were you?"
"I'm sorry, I needed a break from everything, so I disconnected my cell phone. How have you been?"
"I'm okay, what about Juliette? Is she still angry at me?"
"Unfortunately, yes".



"Is there anything I can do?"
"Nothing, except waiting. Be patient, she may change her mind anytime".
"Really? Why?"
"Ehem, no reason, it's just a hunch. But I'm not sure so, you should go on with your life".
"So you suggest I forget about her?"
"Only for a while, you know? Jul is having a rough time now".


"Like I said, you have to be patient", Dustin concluded.
"Okay, I'll try".
"Good. Well, it was great talking to you. Good luck with the University, and please, feel free to call me whenever you want".
"Wait, where are you? Are you in Aurora Skies? Is Jul with you?
"Sorry, she asked me not to reveal her location. I just called to let you know she's fine, in case you were worried about her. I'll talk to you soon, I hope. Bye".
That was it. Goodbye to Robin's hopes. Maybe it was time to forget about this all and go on with his life like Dustin suggested?

No comments: