May 2, 2021

Time Traveler: Episode 47 - Back Home - Part 2


"I can't wait for her anymore, Dust", Robin continued, aloof to Dustin's thoughts. "See, I met someone on campus. She's not Juliette, but she may want to help me with my mission".
"The Crane Legacy".
"Yes".
"Well, go for it and good luck".
"Thank you. Just if you see Juliette, tell her I'm sorry, but I must go one with my plan. Tell her as well that I love her and that I'll never forget her".
"I sure will".


"Well, goodbye Jul. Sorry, but I can't wait for you forever".


When the summer holidays were over, Robin said goodbye to his loyal plumbot Five, who had come to assist him during his short stay in Aurora Skes, and returned to the University to try to start his legacy, without Juliette.


If he had known what he was leaving behind, he might never have left.

No comments: