Mar 27, 2021

Time Traveler: Episode 25 - The First Fight - Part 2


"So where were you, may I know? We said at 12, it's 4 pm. We were about to leave!"
"I'm sorry, I was helping Ayana with an experiment and I lost track of time".


"Experiment? She doesn't even study, all she does is flirt. She was after my brother first, now she's after you. And you seem happy with that".
"Juliette, I swear to you..."


"Don't swear to me! You like her, I know".
"Jul, you're wrong!"
"What did you do all these four hours? Study? Please, Robin."
"Believe it or not that's what we did. I'm sorry I was late, it wasn't my intention".
"Save your excuses, I don't wanna hear them. I'm going home".


Juliette returned to the dorm alone. She was so angry that she didn't say a word for the rest of the evening. It was Robin who suggested that they talk in order to fix their misunderstanding.

No comments: