Aug 23, 2020

A Race for Copper


As Jessica still had a few hours left in Al Simhara, she used them to talk to Fahad Madbouli. Her goal: to ask him about the Relic of the Sun.


Jessica appears at Fahad's store and kindly requests for information on the relic.


Fahad's answer?
"Ah, so Mahmud Taymur wants me to hand him the Relic, eh? I have no use for it, but you do, which means the piece has value. I judge that value to be 5 pieces of Copper. Bring them to me and I will deliver the Relic. But hurry, I might get a better offer!"


Jessica didn't have any other choice but to go searching for the pieces of copper. She found the first one near the base camp.


"Done, this is gonna be easy".


And it was, cause she found the second piece in some ruins nearby.


"Gotcha! That makes two of them".


She found the three remaining pieces in an islet, between two bridges.


One...


Two...


Three! 


She has the five pieces already, now to deliver them to Fahad. Luckily she still has half a day of travel left.


She's back in the market. There's Fahad, hopefully this time he'll hand her the Relic.


"The copper is very appreciated! I'll put it to good use, unlike this relic I've been hoarding for so long. Here it is, enjoy it. Take it back to whoever sent you here. Yes, I know something is going on over there, don't take us locals for fools!"


With the relic in her possession, Jessica heads for Mahmoud Taymur's house as fast as she can. She wishes with all her soul that this deliver will be the last, cause she has started to miss her home and her family.


Without further ado, she gives the relic to Mahmud...


"You have made the right choice in helping me. I will tell you the truth. I work for an organization that wants to stop MorcuCorp from blowing up this earth. We really need your help. If you want to sign up, there's more work to do. 


"We need to buy time to explore the next tomb, which means we need to bribe MorcuCorp's minions. Explore the sands around the village, find 2 pieces of mummitomium with which to bribe MorcuCorp's minions, and deliver them to me."


She had already sensed it. Her mission in Al Simhara is far from over, but she won't be able to complete it in the hours she has left, so she promises Mahmud she'll bring him the mummitomium on her next trip.


Back in the base camp and ready to go return to Island Paradise. She's eager to tell her father about her first adventure in Al Simhara!


Note: The dialogs of the adventures (in italic) weren't written by me, they belong to EA's The Sims 3 World Adventures, in no way I take credit for them,


No comments: