May 4, 2020

The Cho Brothers - 1.Terry "The Terrible"


Warning: The Cho Brothers is not a story, it's just plain gameplay. Sometimes it may look like a story cause, well, I'm a storyteller and I can't help myself, but it's really just pure gameplay, a small part of my Hidden Springs rotational play. Anyway, I hope you enjoy it. It may not have a proper ending either cause at some point I'll need to move frome one household to another. Thanks for understanding.


Like I said before, Terence Cho keeps a big secret: his profession. 


Nobody in the family knows what he does for a living, not even his brother Dale with whom he shares and apartment, much less his father who is the honorable Hidden Springs Fire Chief, or his mother, who, ironically, works in Law Enforcement.


Terence or "Terry the Terrible" as he's known in the underworld, is so ambicious, that he didn't settle for a simple life and decided to follow the criminal path.

Here we can see him getting ready for another night of 'work'. Let's see how longer he can hide from his family, or the law! Not very long, for sure. Good luck with that, Terry!

No comments: