Dec 17, 2019

My Born in Game Sims

Excluding my founding sim, Kim Star, which I created myself, the premades, and some other sims created by me (see the tag My OCs), all my sims were born in game, inherited their parents features, so it is to them that they owe their physical appearance. This appearance could vary from a game to another, cause I use some custom sliders to adjust things like the head size, jaw width, chin length, nose and eyes size (not shape). I do this because, sometimes, by default, said features look a bit overboard to me right after the sims age changes.

Genetics, however, haven't been altered. I mean, all my sims kept their skin, hair and eyes color from birth. I just add custom hair, clothes, accesories and make up (CC), which I don't include in the downloads out of respect for their creators and their terms of use (TOU).

Each one of my sims comes with base game hair and clothes, plus their winter clothes (requires Seasons EP) and clothes (requires Ambitions EP). In the download description I include links to the sites of the custom content creators, at least those that are still active. If any of those links doesn't work, or you have a question about the download, please let me know by leaving a comment.

As for my own TOU, lol, I just want to say (again) that most of my sims were born in game, therefore, they're originals, not copies of other sims or other players' 'base sims' makeovers. Los Sims de Ana are mine, they're unique and I consider them my own. So, if you decide to include them in your pictures, or gameplay videos, I'd appreciate some credit, if it's not a lot to ask.

That's all, thanks for reading this far and Happy Simming.

No comments: