Jun 27, 2013

Huong Huo's Defeat and Pangu's Axe

August 31, 2012

Creating the Amulet of Protection

The next day, Shing Hong said to Tony:
  "I think I'd better build an Amulet of Right Protection for you. Bring me two pieces of Platinum and I will build it."


Huong Huo's Defeat 
"Take this keystone. Enter the Dragon Cave, find Huong Huo and defeat him in combat".

"Trust in the gaze of the statues. They look towards the path of Righteousness."

"Very good, very good! So you've dodged my traps and found a paradise among the dead! Enjoy life while you have it, traveler. I wait below.-- Huon Huo."

Tony took on the mummy and defeated it. 
"A memorable trophy if there ever was one; and bragging rights for life! The battle was long and epic, but Tony persevered. Huong Huo is defeated, forever trapped within the walls of the Dragon Cave. Return to proclaim your victory!" 

Tony has just completed the legendary Dragon Temple! 
But there's no rest cause there are new adventures to pursue. Now, a little Escape Dust...

Done! Tony is back at the base camp.

"You are truly a master if Huong Huo himself could not stop your fists of righteousness! I must proclaim your victory everywhere in China. You have done too much for us, by fulfilling the prophecy." 

Septiembre 3, 2012


Pottery of Peculiar Properties
  "Can you go out and collect 2 Common Ancient Relics? I'll be sure to pay you!".

 Tony found the relics but before handing them over, he had to sign some autographs.

Parts found, what now?
"I need you to take the telescope parts to Bao Louie for repair."

Tony has just bought a vacation home in Shang Simla.

"Enter the Temple of Heaven to begin the quest for Pangu's Axe."

Tony visited the Temple of Heaven.

"Destroy the rock blocking the entrance to the springs. I want the Relic inside the tomb blocked by this rock. Destroy it, find the Relic and bring it to me."

"Wow, this axe is more useful than I thought!"

"Well, you did the job, but it was really me who pulled the strings from the background. You did me a great service by destroying that rock. I hope this reward more than justifies your efforts!"
 
The adventure is over, now going home.


September 4, 2012

Tony went back to the Temple of Heaven in search of the remaining relics.

Inside the Temple of Heaven.

The keystone worked.

Delivered the relic to Lin Hua.

Benefiting from the tranquility of his new home in Shang Simla, Tony continued writing his science fiction novel.

Lin Hua wants him to go in the temple again to search for the lost artifacts.

Already in the Temple.

You completed the adventure in the Temple of Heaven. Now he has to convince Liang Yat Sen to hand over the missing piece, which he has kept for a long time. Luckily, Liang agreed to give it up.

Tony finally delivers the lost artifact and receives his reward.

At the relic store, selling his loot. Then he will return to Hidden Springs. At last! 

No comments: