Jun 22, 2013

Content of the Blog



ABOUT THE CONTENT OF THE BLOG:

CUSTOM CONTENT

The custom content I use in my downloads such as clothes, hair, makeup, accessories and objects has NOT been created by me, nor have I uploaded it to this blog for profit. My very personal view is in favor of sharing, as for many, The Sims is a game, not a business. None of my sims here are for sale, so I don't believe I am doing anything illegal by sharing them. If any creator is not comfortable with what I post, they are free to complain and I am certainly free to respond to them or not.  In any case, I note that nowhere in this blog I have presented the creations of others as my own, nor asked for any remuneration in return. I thank all the creative talent of The Sims for the content used and will give due credit when I have the precise data, anyway and in advance, I thank all creators both paid and free, without exception.

MY SIMS

As for my Sims, there is no special policy. Maybe give credit to the creators of the content included in them. Whether or not they can upload them to the Exchange or other sites, that is already the responsibility of the downloader, over which I have no control.  I would only ask, if possible, some credit to me for the work and time, months, sometimes years, that it took me to create those characters, and for the affection I have for them. That's all. Happy Simming to all and enjoy!


Let there be Sims and let there be peace.

-Ana -