Jun 28, 2013

A Short Trip to Egypt

Memories from October 26, 2012 

(From the Travel Journal of the explorer Tony Langerak). 

I returned to Egypt in a whirlwind tour to look for treasures for my collection.

 
I visited the Great Pyramid, the Pyramid of the Wind and its surroundings expecting to find something of value, but I didn't find much.
  
I confess I worked in a hurry and without due attention cause I had a pending trip to France that I had to do ASAP.

The few relics I found at the pyramids I sold them at the market.

Then I went home and enjoyed the egypcian sunset.

  I stayed in my former vacation home, since the Acacia Palace is too big for me. emasiado grande para mí. I reserve it for when I come back again with the family".

After dinner I took another walk in the desert. Truth is, I find it hard to leave Al Simhara. From all the places I've visite in my life, here is where I feel at home, it must be my Egypcian blood.

The dusk at the pyramids, an exciting scenery, to say the less.

Now, back home for a rest.

No comments: