Aug 6, 2013

Before we Continue...


MIRANDA & MIKE

Before moving on with Miranda and Mike's memories, I want to open a small parenthesis to clarify the origin and place they both have in the family tree of my game, and in the huge family of five generations that I have been playing with for more than a year now.

Miranda Cho (whose stage name is Miranda Shine), is the daughter of Davy Cho and Tanya Kamel, therefore, her grandparents are Karim Kamel and Lisa Bunch; and her great-grandparents are Kim and Farid Kamel.

Mike Langerak is the son of Milton and Samantha Langerak and brother of the famous explorer Tony Langerak. Mike's granparents are Parker and Layla Langerak, and his great-grandparents, the same as Miranda's, Kim and Farid Kamel. Meaning their cousins, although distant.

According to the story of this family, Miranda's mother Tanya and Milton, Mike's father, were in love in their adolescence, but their love couldn't be because they were related. Now, a whole generation after, Miranda and Mike's love has been possible cause, as I already stated, they're not closely related.

In case there is a confusion with so many name, I've provided links to the bios of the mnentioned sims, or at least to the ones I have already published. There are still some sim stories pending, but we will get to meet them bit by bit.

Okay now, I'll close this parenthesis to continue with Mike and Miranda's Starlight Shores memories, which happen to be my first memories of 2013. I hope I can bring you all the ones from this year like I did with the ones of 2012, wishing you enjoy them as much as I did. ;D

No comments: