Feb 19, 2015

First Images of Midnight Hollow


Midnight Hollow is slightly different from all the other worlds of The Sims 3.The lighting and the landscape are too dark for my taste but even with that I think it is gorgeous and interesting. The truth, I didn't play much there, but I tried a bit with it's characters.


The family I picked to starty were the Winchester siblings, Odessa and Cedrick. Sure, before starting, as always I did a few changes to them to adapt them to my game style. And here they are, before and after.


Odessa, the original version and my version. I really didn't do any big changes, I just used custom hair and took off a bit of make up. Also, also, I adjusted the face shape a bit, that was all.


Then I did some changes in Cedrick, something quick. I was impatient to play in the new city! I wish the hats could be used separately, so Cedrick could continue using his with the new hair.


Anyway, this how the Winchesters turned out after my makeover.


The first thing Odessa and Cedrick did was going out to have some fun (if it exists some real fun in their rather somber world).


First they visited the Cafe, which is apparently haunted cause it was full of ghosts. Then they went to the Bistro. I confess I had to edit the pictures cause everything was so dark. I couldn't even see the food they ordered!


In the end, Odessa wanted to visit the cemetery. What would be of Midnight Hollow without a good cemetery? I suppose she loved this place.


And that was all they could visit because my eyes started to hurt due to the lack of lighting.  Buty it was fun. I liked Midnight Hollow a lot, especially the characters included in it, and the lots are also wonderful.


Again, Cedrick and Odessa, and two characters from the neighborhood whose names I forgot.


And that is all I have been able to do in Midnight Hollow so far. I hope to be able soon to return to continue with Cedrick and Odessa's story, cause, like I stated, it's an interesting and fun world, but above all it's very unique.

For a more appropriate lighting I recommend to use the mod Midnight Dream 2.0 by Burntwaffles,

No comments: