Feb 27, 2015

Alexandra's Birthday




To continue with the wave of birthdays (I have fallen behind with some families in this aging thing), jecimientos), this time it was Alexandra's turn to become an adult. She was alone with Cornell casue Romina had left for her prom and Edwin was already sleeping.


Only Butch could be there.


By the way it was his birthday too.


Alexandra, in the meantime... 


"Ok, so I'm an adult already..."


"Hmm, what should I ask for as a gift, a sports car or a diamond necklace, I can't decide...  Wait, I think I'm having a mid-life crisis!



But in the end, the best gift for Alexandra was, as always, Cornell's company and his passionate kiss.


"Happy Birthday, dear".
"Thank you, my love".
 Of course, she hasn't forgotten about the other presents, but those can come later".

No comments: