Nov 21, 2014

New Sims, New Families



In addition to my generations game, I've created some new families, about which I'll start writing soon. On of them are The McCoys, from Sunset Valley: Allister and Tracey McCoy (OCs of mine) and their children Allison and Michael.


The little Michael McCoy, on his birthday.


Michael, as a child.


My beloved Roaring Height, an almost 'unplayable' city because of its lag problems, but even so I have managed to build a small story here.


Jessica Marks, my Roaring Heights, also one of my OCs. 


Jessica and her friend May, at the Karaoke, after work.


Grumpo and Jessica are the protagonists in my Roaring Heights story. Grumpo es a Maxis 'premade'. Alike Allister, Tracey and Karen (mi new sim from Island Paradise), Jessica or Jess, isn't my creations, the credit goes to Levitas Sims 3.


Karen Valentine, another of my new sims.


Karen is a Secret Agent in Island Paradise, a world I love to play with. Soon we will know more of her story as well as the other families'.

No comments: