Oct 1, 2014

More Images of Willow Creek

   
 My favorite view of Hidden Springs. I'm still excited to think that the city you can see in the background is a Downtown City like the one in The Sims 2, or even beteter, the city of Bridgeport from The Sims 3, and that our sims soon will be able to go there to have some fun and meet new interesting peeps, like vampires and whatnot. Hey, one can dream...


The ferry, another reason to dream. I imagine my sims getting in the boat to go to other places and contemplating all the city of Willow Creek en route.


This is Matt and Kim's house next to the channel, a beautiful creation by someone from the talented sim community, to whom I will later give proper credit. Leaving the bugs and lack of crucial content like pools and toddlers aside, a great asset of The Sims 4 was the Gallery, where you can find sims and wonderful house -like the one in the picture- all created by other fans, uploaded from their games and very easy to install. No complications! 

 

I took this picture the first time I played in Willow Creek. I don't know if it is well visible, but there's a leaf falling from a tree which, unfortunately, turned invisible with the zoom. The leaf floating in the aire as well as the rose color petals from other trees in the vicinity made me think of the Seasons EP. 
In the Sims 4 we don't have seasons (yet), but we have the possibility to plant trees and fruit pants, one thing we had never had in a base game. Of course, I would've liked them to include the weather too, but that's a lot to ask, I guess. We'll have to wait for that and many other things that are missing.

No comments: