Oct 16, 2014

New Changes on the Blog



This brief post is just to inform to those who still read me (and I really hope you still do), that I'm making some changes to this blog. The idea is a simple look, easy on the eyes, since we spend so many hours in front of the screen playing The Sims. :P

These changes aren't many, just the cover with a the green color as a theme, -as it has always been-, dedicated to The Sims 3. I've added a The Sims 4 section with pics and some info, but TS3 will continue to be the main topic. Also, I might change the blog title for something more specific and related to The Sims 3.

I intend to finish posting the 'old' memories of  2013 and the first half of 2014, I want to start a new story, with different sims, if I ever have the time and the energy to do so.

I am also planning to publish some new tutorials with tips for a better game performance and the computer in general; as well as some recommendations of custom content (finds), as the one that, in fact, I already have, in a tag dedicated to it. Only I'll try to add the latest of my favorite downloads.

Before I finish, I want to clarify that this blog does not advertise, neither paid nor free; nor is it sponsored in any shape or form by Electronic Arts, Maxis or The Sims 3 website. The purpose of this blog is just sharing pictures and sims stories. And, if possible, to exchange ideas with other simmers, aalways in a spirit of friendship and respect.

I hpe you continue visiting Los Sims de Ana (title soon to be changed, suggestions are welcome), and enjoying my sims' adventures, which I'll continue posting on a daily basis, or at least I'll try to, although sometimes I will take short breaks.

If you have any comment, please don't be shy and make it. Maybe not in all the posts, but a little feedback is always much needed. Thanks for reading this far, excuse my bad english and happy simming. :)


No comments: