Sep 6, 2014

More About The Sims 4

In the coming days I will start posting more pics of my The Sims 4 families. These entries will not be as frequent as the Sims 3 are, since I consider it's too difficult to make a story out of it. To begin with, my characters don't look as real 'Ana's sims' yet. Perhaps when more custom content is released I may be able to imrpove them and fix them to my liking. That is the same reason why I haven't uploaded them to the Gallery yet. 
For the moment, The Sims 4 is, for me, an experimental game, since I feel that it can continue to be improved, we have alreadey seen its first update (yesterday). Anyway, like I said, In parallel to my activity with The Sims 3, I will be posting some of the adventures of The Sims 4, who, it seems, are living their lives too fast! 

Matt Jordan and Kimberly Wright, my first Oasis Springs couple.

No comments: