Dec 6, 2013

The Year is Over, but not the Memories


HIDDEN SPRINGS
December arrived, the year is about to finish, but there are still a lot of sim memories to share. At the moment I have focused in the memories of the first half of the year, more specifically the ones in My Page from TheSims3.com. But here is still much more, cause since July, which is when I started this blog, a lot of other things have happened with my sims, and therefore new memories have piled up.  Although it would seems like all the spotlights are always on Hidden Springs, Monte Vista and the University world, it really isn't so. There are stories going on in Starlight Shores, Bridgeport, Island Paradise, Dragon Valley, Sunlit Tides and even in Midnight Hollow, but for the moment and due to an overload in my game, I don't have all the cities installed, nor all the Sims 3 Store content. This, in order to make the game performance faster.

STARLIGHT SHORES
  There are also memories collected from Oasis Landing, the Into the Future world, to which my sims have traveled from Aurora Skies, without counting the adventures of the new sims generations within the huge dynasty I started since January, and which, by the way, continues growing. Anyway, the road is long and at times I have to work at full speed to organize everything in order to be able to post it in this blog. Sometimes the sequence of the posts could look a little bit caotic because of the jumps between cities, but I hope to be able to finish updating everything soon and thus be able to keep a better sequence and control of the events.
OASIS LANDING

In any case, if someone is interested in the more recent memories, you will be able to find them in my Tumblr, which you can visit here. This account has been functioning for only three months, so maybe there isn't much to see, but it has the latest of my sims, especially the pics of the new -and last-expansion. Anyway, the reason why I started this blog was because I needed to host all the memories of my sims I had in store, but if someone finds entertaining to browse these pages, navegar por estas páginas, then why not. Like I said, it's a long way, but we continue ahead! <3

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Tu trabajo es envidiable, y sabemos que el camino es casi tan largo que parece eterno, pero da gusto verte caminar

Ana said...

Gracias, Daniel! Tus comentarios siempre me dan ánimos para seguir. Aunque falte mucho! ;)