Jul 5, 2013

Looking for a House for Yves XIII.

Al Simhara, Egypt, November 16, 2012

After his adventure in France with the Haunted Garden, Tony returned to Egypt for one more adventure.

"I need an ambassador the type that travels to Egypt and China in my representation. I like to travel, but I can't afford a hotel or even the fees at the Camps. Please travel to Egypt and convince someone to let me stay with them when I am on a visit. You probably need to become good friends with them to convince them of such thing!

To his luck, Tony has very good friends in Egypt, so he asked some of them if they would accept to provide accomodation for Yves. Amina Hosni wholeheartedly offered herself as a volunteer: "I'd love that Yves XIII would stay here with me", she told him.

That fast was the issue solved. Now Tony has to travel to China to help Yves XIII to find a place to stay there too.

No comments: