Jul 5, 2013

Love in Bloom

Champs Les Sims, France

November 16, 2012

Tony returned to France to deliver the plums he got in China, now he has to bring them to Gaston Dutiel.

Gaston payed him 60 coins for the friggin' plums.
"60 coins? That's all I get for going all they way to China to get them?

"Upon mourning at the tombstone a voice whispers on the wind: My beloved adored Pomegranates. She loved to eat them after every meal. I believe the garden would truly be complete if Pomegranates were planted in my garden. If this were done I believe I will be able to finally rest." Bring 4 Pomegranates to Gaston Dutiel to put the ghost to rest.

 "I'll plant the pomegranates like the garden as the apartion asked", said Gaston when Tony delivered the message to him.

"I'm so glad to find out the ghost is not hostile. I was just about to call my real estate agent and give him a piece of my mind! Could you ask the apparition if there is anything else needed? I want to put this entire ghost thing behind me as soon as possible", he added.

Upon mourning at the tombstone a voice whispers on the wind. "Now that you ask, there is one more thing. Don't worry, it is a simple task. I wish to lie near my beloved for all eternity. Her tombstone resides in a hidden burial chamber that is tucked away under this garden. Here are my remains. Take them and place them in the burial chest beside hers. When this is done I will be at peace.

"Her tomb resides in a hidden burial found under this garden. Here are my remains. Take them and place them next to hers in the chest of the burial".

" ...Cuando lo hayas hecho, estaré en paz".

A slight hiss fills the air, then a powerful silence. A quick "thank you, take this ancient idol as a symbol of my esteem", is murmured in Tony's ear, then all the sounds vanish. It seems like he is in peace.

 Gaston Dutiel thanked him too:
"I'm so glad to find out the ghost is not hostile. I was just about to call my real estate agent and give him a piece of my mind! Could you ask the apparition if there is anything else needed? I want to put this entire ghost thing behind me as soon as possible."

No comments: